HMC's experienced team provides podcasting advice to help you deliver a polished and professional podcast from start to finish.
The rise of podcasting - read the stats
- In June 2019, a survey by RNZ found 31% of Kiwis consumed podcast content at least once a week
- Between July 2019-June 2020 there was a staggering 107% increase in podcast listeners
- In April 2020 Acas, one of the world's largest hosting and analytics companies, reported that more people were turning to podcasts during the pandemic with listeners increasing 7% globally
USA trends foreshadow what's headed our way:
- 37% of the US population now listens to a podcast at least once a month
- The average US podcast listener tunes into 7 podcasts per week
- 80% of the listeners listen to an entire podcast episode or most of the episode
- 69% agreed that podcast ads made them aware of new products or services
- 14% lift in purchase intent for brands who advertise in Business podcasts
As at April 2021 Read full statistics here
It's time to add podcasting to your PR toolbox.
Keen to find out how podcasting can help achieve your business goals and reach audiences - from staff to customers? Have you been thinking about starting a podcast series but unsure where to start or what's involved?
Come along to our LEARNING EVENT ON 2 SEPTEMBER to get up-to-speed with everything podcasting!