Training - Crisis Communications
Did you know?
- Only one in three New Zealand executives feel confident about how to handle a crisis if it hit?
- Best-practice public corporate response to a crisis is within 10 minutes
- Most crises unfold on social media before they hit news outlets
- Most crises are not a surprise; they can be predicted and planned for.
Are you ready for your next crisis? Take our short survey now to see how prepared you are
If the answer is, ‘not sure’ or ‘no,’ then HMC can help.
We have designed a crisis communications training programme specifically for senior leaders and board members in commercial and not-for-profit organisations who want to learn how to communicate well when a crisis hits.
Your leadership team will experience:
- Acquisition of new skills and knowledge about how crisis unfolds on- and off-line
- Confidence in determining how to act and react to preserve brand reputation.
A great feature of HMC’s training programme is that you can pick and choose training modules to suit your team, their levels of expertise and your budget.
We’re certain our crisis communications training programme will help your senior team: take control, feel confident and develop the skills required to successfully face the next crisis.
Let us help you put this important reputation-protection strategy in place.
Training - Media Communications
HMC offers media training for individuals and groups in a range of formats. We can give you a quick session just prior to a media interview, or we can arrange for an intense multi-day training workshop.
- 90-120 minute ‘top tips’ session for groups covering traditional and social media tips and including exercises
- Half-day, one-day and two-day intense workshops including mock interviews and video recording/feedback sessions