Join HMC, 2018 & 2021 PRINZ Agency of the Year!
- Okay, let’s start with the stuff that’s really going to make you think hard about applying for this amazing role at HMC. Here’s what we’ve got on offer:
- Work from home (or the bach or lake!) every Friday
- Full home office set-up
- Genuine culture that values work/life balance (working past 5pm and weekends is rare!)
- Coolest office in the trendiest spot in Hamilton’s CBD, Panama Square
- 50% of parking costs paid
- Generous professional development budget
- Conference fees and expenses paid for annual PRINZ Conference and PRINZ Awards Gala
Got your attention? But wait, that’s not all! We also guarantee you’ll work with some of the best B2B clients in New Zealand.
You’ll work side by side with our Senior Account Managers to help with:
- Planning – creating social media plans across all client social media platforms – Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and LinkedIn.
- Content creation - developing exciting content for client platforms using great words, photos, infographics, podcasts, video and other imagery.
- Social media administration – scheduling posts for clients in Sendible, plus keeping an active watch across client social media platforms for issues or opportunities.
- Reporting – supporting our senior team members to collate relevant data from social media performance to produce reports for clients.
- Website administration – working in Rocketspark and WordPress to perform basic copy and imagery updates on client websites.
- HMC website and social media - ensuring the HMC website is visually appealing and updated regularly, plus keeping our agency’s social media fresh and relevant.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- At least 1-2 years' experience in digital content creation, social media content development or marketing & communication roles that involved digital communication.
- A portfolio of creative work (please include links in your CV).
- Up to date with the latest trends across video and photography and able to reflect that through the content you develop for our clients.
- Great writing skills.
- Comfortable with technology and tech platforms, generally.
- Strong skills in photo and video editing software, preferably Adobe Premiere pro.
- Confident amateur photography and videography skills with iPhone or Canon EOS 70D.
- Experience using Canva or similar programmes.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
ATTITUDE & SOFT SKILLS
- Takes initiative; you’re a team player who pitches in without being asked.
- Loves to learn and give new things a go.
- Confident in your skills, but always wanting to learn and grow.
- Incredibly reliable, honest and full of integrity.
Come on! You know you want to apply. Give it a go – you won’t regret joining one of the best, small PR agencies in New Zealand.
Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 10 October 2022.
Candidates are required to have a New Zealand Driver Licence. To be eligible for this position, you must already reside in New Zealand and have the legal right to work here.