If you’re the one in charge of communications in your business and you want to do a great job, let us help.
We know heading up the communications department can often be challenging – we’ve been there and let’s face it, the amount of work on your plate can sometimes be overwhelming.
To nail corporate communications, you need a million things at your fingertips and must be the organisation’s Jack (or Jill) of all trades. But no one person knows it all. That’s why at HMC Communications, we’ve developed the ‘Communications Manager Toolkit.’
This toolkit includes everything you need like templates, guidelines and information that can be customised and tailored to your business.
Here are just a few of the things you can add to your toolkit. And if you don’t see what you need – just ask! Odds are one of our team members has done it before and can create something quickly just for you.
Internal Communication Tools
- Business case
- Policies e.g. media or social media policies
- Crisis plan
- Change management communications plan
- Forms e.g. customer feedback, registration or complaints forms
- CEO, board and management reports
- Visual display boards e.g. to communicate corporate messaging
- A3 planning templates e.g. for staff/teams or strategic projects
- Intranet audit, recommendations for contracting suppliers, or writing posts
- Staff induction manuals, materials
- Training tools e.g. effective use of email
- Templates for surveying and research
- Vision, mission, values, goals setting planning
External Communications Tools
- Annual report
- Branding marcomms plan
- Social media strategy and content management templates
- Media release template and writing tips
- Website auditing, action plans and content writing
- Letter templates including how to write an effective letter
- Print and eNewsletter templates
And, remember that if it’s more than templates or guidelines you’re after, we’re happy to roll up our sleeves and get the job done for you, whether it’s collating your annual report, writing a business case or proposal, managing your website, providing some planning and visual display tools, or writing and branding your company policies.